Join us for the 2022 Indiana Commercial Real Estate Conference. Earn your 12 hours of required education your way.
- In Person (10 CE Hours)
- 2 hours offered on Thursday, April 28 prior to opening reception
- 8 hours offered on Friday, April 29 (includes 4 hours managing broker credit)
- On-Demand Online (8 CE Hours)
- Earn up to 8 hours of CE on-demand. ICREC On-Demand will be available May 2 – June 30, 2022.
- In person conference attendees receive access to on-demand. Use the online offerings to complete your 12 hours. Need to leave early on Friday? No problem, substitute the online education for the closing keynote and still get your 12 hours done.
|3:00 – 5:00 p.m.||Breakout Sessions (2 hours CE)||TBD|
|5:00 – 6:30 p.m.||Opening Reception – Kick back and enjoy live music, drinks, and conversation. We will be raffling off some great prizes as well (must be present to win).|
|7:00 p.m.||Dine-Arounds –Join your peers at local restaurants that for the opportunity for networking, stimulating conversation, and peer learning.|
|7:00 a.m.||Registration Open|
|8:00 – 9:40 a.m.||Breakfast/Keynote (2 hours CE)||TBD|
|9:40 – 10:00 a.m.||Break/Networking with Exhibitors|
|10:00 – 11:40 a.m.||Keynote (2 hours CE)||TBD|
|11:40 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.||Lunch/Networking with Exhibitors|
|12:20 – 12:40 p.m.||Awards Presentation|
|12:40 – 2:20 p.m.||Keynote (2 hours CE)||TBD|
|2:20 – 2:40 p.m.||Break/Networking with Exhibitors|
|2:40 – 4:20 p.m.||Keynote (2 hours CE)||TBD|
Please note: Schedule is subject to change without prior notice
Note: FOR REALTORS – NAR Code of Ethics for CRE Brokers
If you are a REALTOR, you are required to take the NAR Code of Ethics course every three years. The deadline to take the Code of Ethics course for this three-year cycle is December 31, 2022. The course, specific to commercial real estate, will be provided at a later date online in 2022 fulfilling both the NAR requirement and providing 3 hours of CE credit.