Indiana Commercial Real Estate Conference
Don’t miss the 2014 Indiana Commercial Real Estate Conference, June 19-20, 2014 at the NCAA Conference Center in downtown Indianapolis.
Plan to attend the only commercial real estate conference in Indiana, and network with 350+ of the state’s commercial real estate professionals. You’ll gain insightful knowledge to increase your business’s success and provide better service to your clients from the champions of commercial real estate in Indiana.
In addition, earn up to 8 CEUs in one day from experts in the field who will teach multiple sessions featuring various topics of interest. Broker, attorney or affiliate? The annual conference offers sessions of interest for you!
Join us in 2014 as we celebrate ICBR’s 20th anniversary by honoring our Champions of Commercial Real Estate at the annual conference!
Who should attend?
- Commercial real estate brokers, salespersons, appraisers and industry professionals.
- Other licensed real estate professionals interested in learning more about commercial real estate.
- Other individuals with industry interests (attorneys, investors, financial advisors, public officials, etc.).
What benefits may be gained from attending this conference?
- Earn up to 8 CEUs in a single day
- Learn specifically about commercial real estate
- Network with peers
- Gain knowledge that may help you earn more, and serve your clients better.
How does the recent license law changes affect my CEUs?
Schedule of Events
Location & Parking
Plan Your Trip: Downtown Indianapolis Restaurant