Commercial Industry Event Calendar
Click on the title of the event to see more details. All times are Eastern unless noted otherwise.
- 09March 9, 2021, Tuehttps://www.irem.org/events/advocacy-impact-day
The Advocacy Impact Day offers members an opportunity to learn about the issues affecting the real estate management industry, and how to meet with their federal legislators to advocate for meaningful change.
Given the current conditions and uncertainty as a result of COVID-19 and keeping our members health and safety top of mind, IREM and the CCIM Institute are working together to convert the Capitol Hill Fly-in into a one-day virtual event called Advocacy Impact Day. While we’re all disappointed that we’ll not be able to meet in person, we will use this opportunity to elevate the event not only by making it more accessible than ever, but also by incorporating a more robust program.
- 16March 16, 2021, Tuehttps://indycrew.org/events/luncheon/2021-03-16luncheon
Click event title to learn more
- 18March 18, 2021, Thu
- 22March 22, 2021, Monhttps://ccimindiana.org/meetinginfo.php?id=6&ts=1610047731Indiana Wesleyan University - Indianapolis North campus3777 Priority Way Indianapolis, IN 46240
One of CCIM’s most innovative core courses, CI102 shows you how to deploy big data and the most advanced digital tools to assess critical issues like market demand, location facility and supply-chain strategy. CI102 students learn BAO mapping and data analytics to help their clients select store locations; others use Tapestry Segmentation to determine demand for apartment properties. In CI102 you’ll work with four case studies covering each of the major property types: office, industrial, multifamily and retail.
- 25March 25, 2021, Thu
- 15April 15, 2021, Thu
- 20April 20, 2021, Tue
- 21April 21, 2021, Wedhttps://iremindy.org/meetinginfo.php?id=89&ts=1608567157Indiana Gun ClubIndiana Gun Club, E 113th St, Fortville, IN, USA
IREM Indy’s Sporting Clay Shooting Event is an opportunity for you to have fun and team-build at the same time! Whether you are an expert shooter or you have never fired a gun before, the Indiana Gun Club will train you for an exciting afternoon practicing what you learned.
Our event includes shooting practice at the range prior to the event. After the practice range, our foursomes will head out to the 12 station course and take their best aim at the targets! We will head to Ale Emporium after the event for some socially distanced drinks and appetizers!
- 22April 22, 2021, Thu
- 26April 26, 2021, Mon
Event Sponsor & Promotion Policy
ICBR promotes the industry activities of the partner organizations represented on the Board of Directors. Any additional company or organization wanting ICBR to sponsor or promote an industry event must provide the following information for review and approval of the ICBR Board of Directors:
- Minimum 45-Day written notice of the event including: name, content, speakers, sponsors, location and date.
- Under no circumstances will ICBR provide a membership list to any outside group for event promotions or solicitations.
- If approved it is the discretion of the ICBR Board of Directors and Staff as to how any promotions will be shared with ICBR members.
- If approved any speakers who are members of ICBR, shall be recognized and listed as such through the event host.