Looking to renew your ICREX Full Access Subscription for 2013? Primary and Secondary members may visit the E-Mall via our Renewals page. Other membership types should contact the ICBR Office at 317.328.5259 to submit payment.
ICREX is the only property listing service that allows subscribing members to advertise all of their properties for sale or lease on a national platform for a low fee. Here are some key features of ICREX:
- Access to hundreds of thousands of off-market properties including building and land records.
- Access to over 56,000 sale and lease comparables from commercial properties throughout the state of Indiana.
- Enter information once and select multiple websites for automatic distribution including ICREX, CommercialIQ, CIMLS, and other online search partners such as Google Base, Vast, Lycos, USBizTrader, hereUare, AcreScout, and Oodle.
- Print or email professional Reports and Brochures for your listings or for comparables. The single-page or multi-page formats can be customized to include demographics and/or market summaries.
- Create professional Company and Broker Profiles as a great way to show your resume and to build your online presence.
- Use Marketing Reports to share online activity information with your clients that include hit statistics for the specific marketing channels you selected.
- Perform quick and reliable Market Analysis to enhance your marketing presentations.
- Use Marketing Statistics to get a snapshot of current market conditions or to find out specific information such as the average lease rate per square foot for office space in the area, or the total square feet of shopping center space currently available in the market.
An ICREX Basic Access subscription with limited access is included with ICBR membership (with the exception of Institute Affiliate Members). Members have the option to upgrade their account to a Full Access subscription to get more features and more exposure for listings for about $1 per day.
To learn more about ICREX, contact Samantha Cotten at (317) 328-5259.