During the Indiana Commercial Real Estate Conference June 4-5, Stanley Phillips, executive vice president of Bradley Company, was announced as the 2015 ICBR REALTOR® of the Year award recipient.
With more than 40 years of experience, he has earned the respect of his colleagues and clients, and is considered an industry leader throughout Northern Indiana.
His primary focus is the disposition and acquisition of commercial real estate and asset management for institutional, corporate and individual clients across the country, specializing in retail transactions.Stanley Phillips was presented the 2015 REALTOR® of the Year award by ICBR in recognition of his professional success, commitment to furthering the commercial real estate profession and dedication to community service.
He is highly regarded as a Court Appointed Receiver by local, county and federal courts for extensive receivership work with distressed assets in Indiana, Michigan and Illinois.
Phillips has continuously been a leader in the commercial real estate community through numerous organizations and key industry positions. He was a 2014 Midwest Real Estate News Hall of Fame inductee and has been named to the NAI Global Elite, a group comprised of the organization’s top performers and producers.
- Bachelor of Finance, Indiana State University
- MBA Program, Butler University
- RPA Educational Program
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement:
- Building Owner and Managers Association International (BOMA) – Past Regional Vice President & Member, Finance Committee
- Fort Wayne Sports Corporation – Secretary, Board of Director
- Downtown Improvement District Advisory Board – Board Member
- Manchester University – President, Leadership Council
- ICBR – Past President
- ARCH, Historical Preservation Society – Past Member, Board of Directors.
- Fort Wayne Plan Commission
- Fort Wayne Board of Zoning Appeals
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Fort Wayne Fine Arts Foundation
- Greater Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Fort Wayne
- American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
The REALTOR® of the Year award has been presented annually by ICBR since 1994. In addition to membership in ICBR, award criteria include:
- REALTOR® Spirit – high principles of integrity and adherence to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Civic Activity – local, state, and national level participation
- Business Accomplishments – public recognition of business conduct and service to clients
- Local Association/Board Activity – service as a volunteer in committee work or other areas at the local level
- State Association Activity – offices held and committee work at state level
- National Association Activity – volunteer participation at the national level