Submit your nominations for the 2013 REALTOR® of the Year Award! The REALTOR® of the Year award has been presented annually by ICBR since 1994. In addition to membership in ICBR, IAR and NAR, award criteria include:
• REALTOR® Spirit: High principles of integrity, adherence to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics, and furtherance of the principles of good real estate practice among brokers, agent and the general public.
• Civic Activity: Local, state and national level participation in civic and service clubs, charitable activities, political commissions, fraternal or religious groups.
• Business Accomplishments: Public recognition of business conduct, service to clients, imaginative and creative advertising programs, rehabilitation work, land utilization, etc.
• Local Association/Board Activity: Offices held and committee work, special assignments, seminar activity and educational work, membership and offices held in local chapters of Institutes, Societies and Councils.
• State Association Activity: Offices held and committee work, attendance and participation in state conventions, directors meetings and educational conferences.
• National Association Activity: National offices and committee work, membership and work in Institutes, Societies and Councils, attendance at national conventions and directors’ meetings.
How to Nominate
Email the nomination form to Lindsey Knight at LKnight@myICBR.org or fax to (317) 328.4629 no later than May 24, 2013.
Winners will be announced at the Indiana Commercial Real Estate Conference on Friday, June 14. The ICBR REALTOR® of the Year will automatically be submitted as a REALTOR® of the Year nominee to the Indiana Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS® Commercial for consideration for the 2013 State REALTOR® of the Year. The winner of the IAR REALTOR® of the Year award is automatically submitted for the 2013 NAR REALTOR® of the Year award.
Click here to view all of the previous ICBR REALTOR® of the Year winners.