The Indiana Real Estate Commission requires broker licensees to complete 12 hours of education each year of their three-year license renewal cycle in order to maintain their license. The end of the current license year is June 30, 2019.
Certificates are available for download in the app. Tap “My CEUs” to view and tap the email icon to download. Make sure you have completed all session evaluations per the Real Estate Commission’s requirement to receive credit.
The Indiana Commercial Real Estate Conference offers 6 hours of continuing education on Thursday, and 6 hours on Friday.
Managing Brokers are required to have a minimum of 4 of the 12 hours of continuing education each year dedicated to the necessary business and management skills and legal knowledge needed by the managing broker.
Education for the conference will be tracked electronically using the conference mobile app.
A check-in and check-out code will be provided in each session and can be entered following these steps. ALL CEU WILL BE TRACKED VIA THE APP. If you are unable to download the app to your device, you can use the web-based version.
- Download the app by searching “myCRE” in the app store. If you already have downloaded the ICBR app, simply tap the “myCRE” app icon on your phone screen.
- Tap “sign in”.
- Login with the email you used for registration and create a passcode.
- Tap the “Agenda” navigation button, and tap the session you are attending.
- In the session detail screen, enter the session’s unique check-in code and tap “check-in”. You must enter the check-in code no later than 15 minutes after the scheduled start time to receive credit.
- At the end of the session, enter the check-out code in the text box, and tap “check-out”. You must enter the check-out code within 10 minutes.
- Per the Real Estate Commission, you must also complete the session survey to receive credit.
- Track your progress by tapping the “My CEUs” navigation button in your event home screen.
- A transcript of your earned hours will be emailed to you at the conclusion of the event.