Join ICBR and CREA-IN on December 8 and hear from commercial real estate experts on the economic outlook and business forecast for 2021. After our two speakers (listed below), we will hold a talk about strategy with a panel of CRE experts meant to provide you with all the information you need to prepare for next year. Attend this webinar and set yourself up for success in 2021.
- Date/Time: Tuesday, December 8, from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Eastern Time
- Location: Online (virtual event)
- Registration is free for ICBR/CREA-IN members, and $25 for non-members. See below for registration links.
- Two hours of CE credit provided for attendance
Why should I attend?
Along with two broker CE credits, this event gives you the opportunity to hear from experts about current and future trends that impact your CRE business and allows you to learn best practices to be even more successful in 2021.
Economic Update and Forecast:
- Philip T. Powell, Ph.D., Associate Clinical Professor of Business Economics, IU Kelley School of Business, Indianapolis
Indiana Business Update and Forecast:
- Kevin Brinegar, President and CEO, Indiana Chamber of Commerce
CRE Business Strategy Panel Conversation:
- Moderator: Gerry Dick, Host & Creator, Inside INdiana Business (bio)
- Regina Emberton, CECD, CCIM, SIOR, President & CEO, South Bend-Elkhart Regional Partnership (bio)
- Steve Martin, CCIM, CPM, Executive Director, SVN The Martin Group, Evansville (bio)
- Bradley Toothaker, CPM, SIOR, President & CEO, Bradley Company, South Bend (bio)
If you have any questions, you may contact ICBR Director of Membership Lisa Moore at lmoore@myICBR.org.