Welcome to the 2021 Indiana Commercial Real Estate Conference On-Demand!
You are logged in as:
If you haven’t already watched the Quick Start video, you can watch it here.
Included in this package are 6 online lessons, each are worth 2 Regular Broker Credits (some lessons are also Managing Broker Credit eligible so Managing Brokers can obtain their 4 needed credits). You may select the courses in any order from the 6 available. You must complete viewing the video first and then the course evaluation in order to complete the lesson. Your CEU certificate will be available only when you have finished ALL 6 courses.
- If you attended the in-person event: You earned 6 CE at the event. Choose 3 courses below to complete your 12 hours. Managing Brokers that attended the event must select at least one RB/MB designated course to earn their 4 hours. DO NOT take the Federal Tax Update as you would have already watched this in-person.
- VIDEO PROGRESS: Once you have started a video, YOU MUST WATCH THE VIDEO TO COMPLETION. You may pause the video at any time by clicking on the video and resume by clicking on it again, but if you navigate away or close the browser your progress will not be saved. Each video is 2 hours, so be sure you have allowed enough time to watch to completion. Once the video is complete, you will want to immediately take the evaluation for that course.
- COURSE EXPIRATION: Course Access will expire after June 30th, please ensure you have allotted enough time to complete each 2 hour course.
- CERTIFICATE: Once you complete all 6 courses, you will be able to access your certificate at the top of this page. If you do not need to complete all 6 courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your partial completion certificate.
- We recommend to use either Chrome (preferred) or Firefox internet browsers, please ensure your browser is updated to the current version. The on-demand courses are not optimized for mobile devices.
- Access to a speaker to listen to the video
- If you are having technical issues with the courses, please contact us at email@example.com