Upcoming ICREX Catylist Platform Trainings
ICREX will be powered by Catylist starting Jan. 18. Three trainings are offered at the following dates and times. No registration is necessary. To join, simply click on the link below at the time of the training*.
- Admin Training: Designed for admins (and brokers) who enter listings and pull comps/reports.
- Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- Refresher Training via Go-to-meeting: Designed for brokers familiar with Catylist to quickly refresh on how to utilize the Catylist platform.
- Thursday, Jan. 21, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (EST)
- New Catylist User In-Depth Training: Designed for those who have not utilized Catylist before and will do a deep dive into the platform features.
- Thursday, Jan. 21, 2021, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (EST)
ICREX Town Hall Trainings: Come and go as you need to get your specific questions answered via Zoom.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM (EST)
(Meeting ID: 848 4210 6147; Passcode: 478184) or Mobile: 301-715-8592 or 312-626-6799
- Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (EST)
(Meeting ID: 832 3696 7923; Passcode: 521522) or by mobile 646-558-8656 or 301-715-8592
*The meeting link will be active on the specified date/time
Questions? Please contact Lisa Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional trainings will be announced later in January and February.