Commercial Industry Event Calendar
Click on the title of the event to see more details. All times are Eastern unless noted otherwise.
- 18May 18, 2021, Tue
- 10June 10, 2021, Thu
- 14June 14, 2021, Mon
- 17June 17, 2021, Thu
- 17June 17, 2021, Thu
- 19June 19, 2021, Sathttps://iremindy.org/meetinginfo.php?id=91&ts=1608569083NCAA Hall of Champions700 W Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
The run proceeds help families with children in area hospitals stay at the nearby Ronald McDonald House at little or no cost. That way, parents can be with their children throughout treatment without worrying about a large hotel bill. So far, IREM Indianapolis, with the help of our sponsors and participants, has raised over $175,000! All of our great efforts go a long way and have earned IREM the prestigious Helping Hand Award and most recently a room named after us at the Ronald McDonald House!!
- 01July 1, 2021, Thu
- 15July 15, 2021, Thu
- 18July 18, 2021, Sunhttps://www.bomaconvention.org/BOMA2021/Public/Enter.aspxBoston Convention & Exhibition Center415 Summer St, Boston, MA 02210
During the past year, the BOMA community has been a source of strength as we’ve supported each other during the massive changes we have been through. In 2021, BOMA is back — in person! Let’s get a handle on things together and discover what’s next for commercial real estate, from the latest information on market trends and conditions to the regulatory changes that affect your portfolios.
- 19July 19, 2021, Monhttps://iremindy.org/meetinginfo.php?id=95&ts=1610659608Two Penn Mark11555 North Meridian St. Carmel, IN 46032
The Asset Management Track is comprised of skill-based courses that, when taken in sequence, progressively build your knowledge of financing and valuation of real estate assets. You’ll work hands-on to explore various models of financial analysis in three applications-based courses designed to help you capitalize on your real estate assets. Students will find the tools they learn here indispensable to the properties and the portfolios they manage.
- Financing and Loan Analysis for Investment Real Estate (ASM603) July 19-20
- Performance and Valuation of Investment Real Estate (ASM604) July 21-22
- Asset Analysis of Investment Real Estate (ASM605) July 23
Event Sponsor & Promotion Policy
ICBR promotes the industry activities of the partner organizations represented on the Board of Directors. Any additional company or organization wanting ICBR to sponsor or promote an industry event must provide the following information for review and approval of the ICBR Board of Directors:
- Minimum 45-Day written notice of the event including: name, content, speakers, sponsors, location and date.
- Under no circumstances will ICBR provide a membership list to any outside group for event promotions or solicitations.
- If approved it is the discretion of the ICBR Board of Directors and Staff as to how any promotions will be shared with ICBR members.
- If approved any speakers who are members of ICBR, shall be recognized and listed as such through the event host.