Commercial Industry Event Calendar
Click on the title of the event to see more details. All times are Eastern unless noted otherwise.
Looking for ICREX Catylist Trainings? View Here
- 25January 25, 2021, Monhttps://www.boma.org/BOMA/Education-Events/Conferences___Meetings/Winter_Business_Meeting/BOMA/Education-Events/WBM.aspx?hkey=7ebf79b4-798e-4c2a-9921-74300bc65e8f
BOMA International’s 2021 Winter Business Meeting, which was scheduled to be held in Palm Springs, California, is going virtual! The meeting is open to all BOMA members, and with no registration fee or travel costs, it’s easier than ever to participate. Attendees will network with peers, exchange ideas to help shape the business of BOMA during these unprecedented times and gain meaningful insights from inspirational keynote speaker Sebastian Terry. Join us January 25-29 at a computer near you!
- 28January 28, 2021, Thuhttps://www.myicbr.org/industrycalendar/
Register for the premiere virtual event with BOMA discussing with ICBR and CREA members about the future of Office Space.
*NEW series in 2021* For these monthly events, you can connect and share with other industry professionals with a selected topic to discuss.
Registration coming soon.
- 08February 8, 2021, Mon
- 16February 16, 2021, Tuehttp://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ehhu0xyt85a875cd&llr=7mkgmkdab
Join our panel of experts for a virtual Q&A session beneficial for all commercial real estate professionals. Real perspectives from leaders in our industry. Covering everything from trends, changes, news and challenges facing our industry.
Moderator: Janmarie Connor, Connor Fine Painting
Retail/Restaurant: Bob Kort, Kort Builders
Capital Markets: Julia Evinger, Marcus and Millichap
Office: Christa Calderone, Colliers International
Housing/Multi-Family: Amy Williams, Herman and Kittle Properties
- 18February 18, 2021, Thu
- 16March 16, 2021, Tuehttps://indycrew.org/events/luncheon/2021-03-16luncheon
Click event title to learn more
- 18March 18, 2021, Thu
- 25March 25, 2021, Thu
- 15April 15, 2021, Thu
- 20April 20, 2021, Tue
Event Sponsor & Promotion Policy
ICBR promotes the industry activities of the partner organizations represented on the Board of Directors. Any additional company or organization wanting ICBR to sponsor or promote an industry event must provide the following information for review and approval of the ICBR Board of Directors:
- Minimum 45-Day written notice of the event including: name, content, speakers, sponsors, location and date.
- Under no circumstances will ICBR provide a membership list to any outside group for event promotions or solicitations.
- If approved it is the discretion of the ICBR Board of Directors and Staff as to how any promotions will be shared with ICBR members.
- If approved any speakers who are members of ICBR, shall be recognized and listed as such through the event host.