Congratulations to Troy Reimschisel, the 2019 REALTOR® of the Year!
Troy Reimschisel, SVN | Parke Group, was named Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS® 2019 REALTOR® of the Year during the Indiana Commercial Real Estate Conference May 2-3, at the Indiana Convention Center.
Currently serving as immediate past president of ICBR, Reimschisel is as a Senior Advisor for Sperry Van Ness/Parke Group specializing in the sale, acquisition, leasing and management of industrial and single tenant net leased (STNL) investment properties in Northeast Indiana. With more than ten years of commercial real estate experience, Reimschisel has secured or participated in more than 40 transactions with a career sales volume in excess of $54 million. Previously, Reimschisel spent 19 years in the public accounting and consulting industry.
He is philanthropically active, serving on several boards of non-profit organizations that serve children in the community and is an active member of his church.
Hundreds of commercial real estate professionals were present to congratulate Reimschisel on this achievement.
Presented annually by ICBR since 1994, the REALTOR® of the year award recognizes those members who go above and beyond in their career and community. In addition to membership in ICBR, award criteria include:
- Industry Impact – exhibits professional leadership and expertise in the industry
- Civic Activity – participation with civic and service clubs, economic development organizations, charitable activities, etc.
- REALTOR® Spirit – high principles of integrity and adherence to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Business Accomplishments – public recognition of business conduct and service to clients
- ICBR Association/Board Activity – service as a volunteer in committee work or other areas with the organization
- IAR or State Association Activity – offices held, and committee work at state level
NAR or National Association Activity – volunteer participation at the national level