Congratulations to Tony Hupp, the 2021 REALTOR® of the Year!
Tony Hupp with Colliers International Indianapolis was named Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS® (ICBR) 2021 REALTOR® of the Year during the Indiana Commercial Real Estate Conference on April 30 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Noblesville.
Currently serving as ICREX Chair for ICBR, Hupp is the Senior Vice President for Colliers International Indianapolis specializing in the industrial real estate sector with skills in landlord and tenant representation.
Hupp’s previous awards include Peak Performance Awards in 2014 and 2011 from Colliers, Duke Realty Top Industrial Broker Award in 2005 and 2008, and CoStar Power Broker in five separate years. Along with professional accomplishments, he has also served as a volunteer in many capacities. For ICBR, he has served as a Conference Chair, Past President and the ICREX Chair for the past seven years. He is also a member of the Knights of Columbus, a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and a former board member of the Indiana State Hockey Association.
Fellow Indiana commercial real estate professionals were in attendance and gave Hupp a standing ovation for this honor. Hupp’s family also surprised him and joined him on stage for the award presentation.
Presented annually by ICBR since 1994, the REALTOR® of the year award recognizes those members who go above and beyond in their career and community. In addition to membership in ICBR, award criteria include:
- Industry Impact – exhibits professional leadership and expertise in the industry
- Civic Activity – participation with civic and service clubs, economic development organizations, charitable activities, etc.
- REALTOR® Spirit – high principles of integrity and adherence to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Business Accomplishments – public recognition of business conduct and service to clients
- ICBR Association/Board Activity – service as a volunteer in committee work or other areas with the organization
- IAR or State Association Activity – offices held, and committee work at state level
- NAR or National Association Activity – volunteer participation at the national level