Become a Leader of ICBRSubmit a Nomination
Interested in serving on a committee or the Board of Directors? Here is the nomination and election process to follow:
- Open call for nominations runs until July 12.
- Nominated candidates will need to submit a bio immediately following the close of open nominations.
- The ICBR Nominating Committee will review all candidates and narrow the selections down to two per opening.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the Nominating Committee in September.
- After reviewing each interview the Nominating Committee will select one candidate for each open position.
- Following this, the slate will be sent to all membership with guidelines for any petitions.
- Assuming there are no petitions, the final ballot will be put together in early October, with electronic ballots open until late October.
- Election results will be announced early November.
The following Board positions are open for the upcoming election year:
- District 1 Representative
- District 3 Representative
- District 6 Representative
- Director at Large – Legislation