Want to become more involved in ICBR or CREA-Indiana? There are many opportunities for you to get involved in a variety of ways. Stay connected, learn and network with other commercial real estate professionals by volunteering. Here are some ways you can volunteer your time. Commit as little as 15 minutes once, or become involved in a reoccurring commitment such as a committee.
Contact the office at (317) 328-5259 today or complete the form below to become involved in one of these ongoing initiatives!
What can I do right now to get involved?
- Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Post about our events and comment/like/share our posts on social media
- Have a topic you’d be interested to learn more about? Let us know!
- Promote ICREX to your office
- Send us a member prospect list to grow our CRE community
- Write a blog post
- Write a membership or ICREX testimonial for use in promotional materials
- Submit a nomination for REALTOR® of the Year (2023 nominations will open in early 2023)
Looking for a larger volunteer opportunity?
One-timeWeeklyMonthlyEvery Other MonthQuarterly
- Participate in ICREX sales meetings with broker firms (2 hours)
- Sign up to become an onsite conference volunteer (multiple hours)
- Collaborate with District Representatives on educational opportunities (multiple hours)
- Interact with fellow members on social media, and post valuable information to the industry (30 minutes)
- Monitor local chamber of commerce activities (30 minutes)
- Join the ICREX committee (1 hour)
- Become a District Representative (2 hours)
- Join the Executive Committee (multiple hours)
- Join the Nominating Committee (30 minutes)
- Join the Professional Development Committee (2 hours)
- Join the Sponsorship Committee (multiple hours)
- Meet with your local legislator (1 hour)
- Join the Legislative Committee (2 hours)
- Sit on the Board of Directors (multiple hours)