INDIANAPOLIS – ICBR is proud to recognize the following individuals for successfully completing the ICBR Commercial Real Estate Certificate Program this year.
- Heather Bottorff, Doc Real Estate, Inc., Greenwood, IN
- Yushiow Huang, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Columbus, IN
- Frank Kerker, 812RealEstate.com, Bloomington, IN
- Marvin Pavlov, Premier Properties, LLC, Columbus, IN
- Jen Richardson, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Seymour, IN
- Jessica Risacher, FC Tucker Scott Lynch Group, Columbus, IN
- Jason Roeder, Berskshire Hathaway Home Services, Seymour, IN
- Jonathan Scheidt, Don R. Scheidt & Co, Columbus, IN
- Greg Simo, Berkshire Hathaway, Columbus, IN
Developed by ICBR to bridge the gap between standard pre-licensing courses and specialized commercial designations, the comprehensive curriculum offers a baseline understanding of the industry. This program is ideal for professionals new to or wanting to begin their commercial real estate career.
To achieve the certificate and individual must:
- Successfully complete all six mandatory classes
- Pass a comprehensive exam
The next opportunity to earn this certificate will be April 10-11, at the Indianapolis CRE Certificate Crash Course. Registration information can be found at www.myICBR.org/cre-certificate.
The Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS® is a commercial overlay board for commercial real estate professionals. Its members are dedicated to serving the needs of commercial clients in aspects of brokerage, leasing, appraising, property management, and development. ICBR has a statewide membership base of more than 700 professionals. For more information, visit the ICBR website at www.myICBR.org.