INDIANAPOLIS – ICBR is proud to recognize the following individuals for successfully completing the ICBR Commercial Real Estate Certificate Program this year.
- Laura Anderson, Millican Realty
- Jonathan Baker, Old National Bank
- David Jacinto, Remax Results Schererville
- Ryan Kramer, Kramer Real Estate LLC
- Jason Lipps, Kramer Real Estate LLC
- Keri Marrs Barron, Coldwell Banker 1st Choice
- Terisa Messmer, RE/MAX Results
- Timothy Parrott, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate First Realty Group
- Monica Riecke, Century 21 Bradley Realty, Inc.
- Carrie Smith, Gibson Real Estate
- Juan Villarreal, Villar-Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- Barry Youngreen, Century 21 Affiliated
Developed by ICBR to bridge the gap between standard pre-licensing courses and specialized commercial designations, the comprehensive curriculum offers a baseline understanding of the industry. This program is ideal for professionals new to, or wanting to begin their commercial real estate career.
To achieve the certificate and individual must:
- Successfully complete all six mandatory classes
- Pass a comprehensive exam
The next opportunity to earn this certificate will be fall 2019 at the CRE Certificate Crash Course.
The Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS® is a commercial overlay board for commercial real estate professionals. Its members are dedicated to serving the needs of commercial clients in aspects of brokerage, leasing, appraising, property management, and development. ICBR has a statewide membership base of more than 700 professionals. For more information, visit the ICBR website at www.myICBR.org.