A new podcast from Commercial Real Estate Elite is available today featuring Steve Martin, CCIM, president of the Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS®. Steve is the owner and managing director at Sperry Van Ness Martin Commercial in Evansville.
An experienced commercial real estate professional of more than 38 years, in addition to being the ICBR president, Steve was named 2013 ICBR REALTOR® of the Year.
• What it’s like to work with family
• What it means to “play every day” and why that’s so important
• Why having mastermind groups and accountability partners are vital to your sucess
• How to use a “call for offer” as a selling strategy to create urgency on your listing
• Giving back to his community via gratis brokerage services
• How a lack of proper documentation cost Steve money