Past REALTOR® of the Year Winners
The REALTOR® of the Year award has been presented annually by ICBR since 1994. In addition to membership in ICBR, award criteria include:
- Industry Impact – exhibits professional leadership and expertise in the industry
- Civic Activity – participation with civic and service clubs, economic development organizations, charitable activities, etc.
- REALTOR® Spirit – high principles of integrity and adherence to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Business Accomplishments – public recognition of business conduct and service to clients
- ICBR Association/Board Activity – service as a volunteer in committee work or other areas with the organization
- IAR or State Association Activity – offices held and committee work at state level
- NAR or National Association Activity – volunteer participation at the national level
Nominations are now open for the 2020 REALTOR of the Year, which will be presented at the conference. The online nomination form is here. If you know a REALTOR member of ICBR that deserves this recognition, please nominate. Nominations are due Friday, March 27.