INDIANAPOLIS – Seven members of the Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS® (ICBR) have been inducted into the Midwest Real Estate News 2015 Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame.
ICBR would like to congratulate the following professionals on this honor:
- Drew Augustin, CCIM, SIOR Alliance Commercial Group, Indianapolis
- John Demaree, SIOR, Colliers International Indianapolis
- David Lasser, CCIM, SIOR, Commercial In-Sites, Merrillville
- Charlie Podell, Duke Realty Corporation, Indianapolis
- David Reed, Bradley Company, Indianapolis
- Cheri Shepherd, Cushman & Wakefield, Indianapolis
- Angela Wethington, Browning Investments, Indianapolis
Augustin and Reed currently serve as immediate past president and president on the ICBR board of directors respectively.
A tenured industry professional with more than 29 years of experience, Reed leads the Bradley Company Indianapolis office and has a long-standing history with ICBR. He has served many years on the board of directors and has held the office of both secretary/treasurer and vice president.
Augustin boasts more than 40 years in commercial real estate, focusing on office and industrial sales and leasing as co-developer and owner of several office and industrial buildings throughout central Indiana. He is an ICBR charter member, joining the association at its inception in 1994, and served as president of the organization in 2015.
A complete list of the 2015 Hall of Fame inductees and bios can be found online.
The Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS® is a commercial overlay board for commercial real estate professionals. Its members are dedicated to serving the needs of commercial clients in aspects of brokerage, leasing, appraising, property management, and development. ICBR has a statewide membership base of more than 600 professionals. For more information, visit the ICBR website at www.myICBR.org.