The Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS coordinates education, information, networking and public policy for the benefit of its members.
Created in 1994, ICBR is unique as a statewide Board of REALTORS® and in having membership made up of real estate practitioners dedicated to serving the needs of commercial clients in aspects of brokerage, leasing, appraising, property management, and development. (ICBR Bylaws)
Members of the Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS® have access to a network of more than 700 commercial real estate professionals, quality educational opportunities, and a strong voice for commercial real estate in Indiana.
As the premier commercial overlay board for commercial real estate professionals in the state of Indiana, ICBR members also are members of the Indiana Association of REALTORS®, the National Association of REALTORS® and the NAR Commercial section.
As commercial real estate professionals holding themselves accountable to the highest standard, ICBR members agree to abide by the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®.
ICBR shall be the single resource and champion for commercial real estate professionals throughout Indiana:
- Providing must-go-to conferences, training and continuing education credits toward professional designations
- Monitoring ethical commercial real estate practices
- Building professional networks for business effectiveness within the profession
- Being the first choice source of commercial property information exchange
- Taking proactive legislative action on public policy as well as being first responders