ICBR Volunteer Opportunities
Want to become more involved in ICBR? There are many opportunities for you to get involved in a variety of ways. Stay connected, learn and network with other commercial real estate professionals by volunteering. Here are some ways you can volunteer your time. Commit as little as 15 minutes once, or become involved in a reoccurring commitment such as a committee.
What can I do right now to get involved?
- Follow ICBR on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Post events, comments or relevant industry news to ICBR social media
- Promote ICREX to your office
- Send us a member prospect list
- Write an ICBR/ICREX blog post
- Write an ICREX testimonial for use on www.ICREX.net and monthly ICREX newsletter
- Submit a nomination for REALTOR® of the Year
Looking for a larger volunteer opportunity?
- Participate in ICREX sales meetings with broker firms (2 hours)
- Sign up to become an onsite conference volunteer (multiple hours)
- Collaborate with District Representatives on educational opportunities (multiple hours)
- Interact with fellow ICBR members on social media, and post valuable information to the industry (30 minutes)
- Join the Committee of 20 (15 minutes)
- Monitor local chamber of commerce activities (30 minutes)
- Join the ICREX committee (1 hour)
- Become a District Representative (2 hours)
- Join the Executive Committee (multiple hours)
Every other month
- Join the Nominating Committee (30 minutes)
- Join the Professional Development Committee (2 hours)
- Join the Sponsorship Committee (multiple hours)
- Meet with your local legislator (1 hour)
- Join the Legislative Committee (2 hours)
- Sit on the Board of Directors (multiple hours)
Contact the ICBR office at (317) 328-5259 today to become involved in one of these ongoing initiatives!